Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Program Info

I am doing a program called ISA, or International Studies Abroad. www.studiesabroad.com. I am studying at Veritas University in San José, living with a host family in a yellow 2-story house with a semi-rotunda and brick columns, with another ISA-er named Kniccoa. I will be taking Spanish Language classes from 8:30am to 12:30pm Monday through Friday, and then in the afternoons I hope to take these electives (in English): Tropical Design and Architecture, History and Theories of Latin American Architecture, and Introduction to Latin American Dance. These particular electives will only be offered if enough students sign up for them, so keep your fingers crossed.

Current debate: To bring or not to bring my dancing shoes?  I suppose it depends on whether or not I have enough room, I'm already afraid I'm going to overpack. If not, ballet flats can get the job done.

No comments: